A while ago, a family was introduced to Peivande Gole Narges charity whereby their house went up in flames and everything they owned was damaged, due to a gas leakage.

After the report of the couples house fire, with the effort of our dear donors only within the last couple of days, 14 million and 200,000 Toman was collected, which it all went towards buying a fridge, cookware and renovation of the kitchen and house with plastering and new paint work on the walls. In addition, the rest of the donated money went towards buying a four meter carpet, TV and console, wardrobes, shoe rack, sofa, Duvet and bed covers which were all gifted to this family